Five Valleys Press is a subsidiary of Kevin Rhoades Books. Kevin is a former executive director of Outdoor Writers Association America, and he specializes in producing quality print books and e-books. Kevin makes titles for self-published authors and small, independent book publishers. He helps authors self-publish books for profit. Services include book production to finished books with competitive pricing and an innovative approach to each project. All that is needed is your polished manuscript. Good dogs welcome, too!
Three levels of services offered
1) Book production – Whether print books or e-books, Kevin receives your manuscript, produces the book to your satisfaction, and delivers.
- Offset Print books
- Print on Demand books
2) Creation of your online presence on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and the iStore – For print or e-Books, the author creates a publisher account and Kevin uploads the cover, sample chapters, promotional copy, including front/back cover copy and editorial reviews.
- Barnes & Noble.com
3) Five Valleys Press publish and re-publishing option – For authors wanting to self-publish a new book or re-publish an old one without the hassle of publishing.
- Publish through Five Valleys Press
- Five Valleys Press supplies ISBN, bar code, and files copyright
- Most books gain access to Ingram and Baker & Taylor databases
- Book listed and retailed on Five Valleys Press bookstore
- Five Valleys Press tracks sales and pays author royalties
Visit Kevin Rhoades Books. We help you produce your book.